Thursday, January 15, 2009

Playoff Picks; Championship Week

After last week, I felt like a weather man. I felt like the Detroit Lions. I felt so lonely, that not even the money I'm saving with Geico cheered me up. I even had one guy brag to me about how much money he's made betting against me.

All of this made me contemplate a name change. It made me contemplate ever picking an NFL winner ever again. It made me contemplate selling this very website for a discounted price. I contemplated retiring from writing all together...

In all honesty, I couldn't have cared less about going 0-4 last week. Just as long as somebody doesn't try to hunt me down and kill me, because they lost money to the mob because of me, I think I'll be just fine. It's for that reason that I have included a note stating that I am not responsible for any money you may lose because of me. However, you may feel free to share any money with me that you may earn betting with or against me. I will have you know that I am quite poor.

All right, time for some picks:
Last week: 0-4 Overall playoffs: 1-7

PHI:27 ARI:24
BAL:17 PIT:13




I owe a personal thanks to the San Diego Chargers. It is because of them that I have mustered up any sort of dignity during this playoff run, and even that took overtime. Readers, see you next time... maybe. Have a happy Sunday.

By reading this article I am hereby not responsible for any money you may lose betting with/against me. However I would be happy to claim any money that you have made betting with/against me. Every little bit helps.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Once again, I must say "THANK YOU" My wife, kids and any future grand children thank you also. I now have more money than I will ever spend. BTW, I will not be sharing any of it..I am kinda selfish that way. You are the best.

Hopper said...

Have I gotten them into Yale yet?