Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hopper's Super Bowl Pick: Part 2

Previously on: Hopper's Super Bowl Pick



Hopper's 2009 Super Bowl Pick is:



And now, the stunning conclusion...



The Arizona Cardinals!!!



Yes, the Cardinals are my pick to win it all. Based on what sports statistic? None, except the fact that this decade has been filled with Cinderella stories like no other. Teams like the Anaheim Angels, Boston Red Sox, Chicago White Sox, Philadelphia Phillies, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, New England Patriots, and many others have pulled off the unthinkable in this decade, which sadly, is almost over(for the record, I'm predicting the Cubs to win the Series in '09).

So, Sunday brings an end to this long journey. Football season will officially be over. You may be thinking to yourself, "What will I ever do until Hopper returns with his razor sharp NFL predictions?".

Don't fret. I'm sure I'll find something to occupy this otherwise useless space. Doesn't NASCAR season start back up next weekend?

Have a happy Sunday. I'll see you next week to kick off a brand new season of NASCAR.

No comments: