Thursday, September 10, 2009

Week 1 NFL Picks

It feels so good to be back. I'm sure you all had noticed that I hadn't been on here in awhile. Both of you. But predicting NASCAR winners is so boring. So I took a few weeks off and decided to save everything for football season.

If you recall, I ended last season on a good note, correctly predicting the NFC to win the Pro Bowl. To reward them, in any game that is to be played between an AFC team and an NFC team in Week 1, I will pick the NFC team to win. Except Brett Favre's team, which is automatically an exception to all rules I may make that could possibly benefit his team.

I'd also like to take the time to predict the winner of Super Bowl XLIV:

Atlanta Falcons!!!!

Now for my Week 1 predictions:

Ten: 13 Pit: 10
Mia: 20 Atl: 28(Sorry Grandma)
KC: 23 Bal: 17
Phi: 14 Car: 23
Den: 13 Cin: 31
Min: 6 Cle: 20(Take THAT Brett Favre!!!)
Nyj: 17 Hou:27
Jac: 34 Ind: 31
Det: 24 NO: 23
Dal: 16 TB: 17
SF: 31 Ari: 28
Was:14 Nyg:24
Stl: 26 Sea: 24
Chi: 23 GB: 10
Buf: 24 NE: 21
SD: 24 Oak: 37

So there you are, my first picks of the NFL season. Here's to your team. My they make the Super Bowl*. That's all for this week. Have a Happy Sunday!

*Only valid if "your team" is the Atlanta Falcons.

No comments: