Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lenox Industrial Tools 301 Preview

Before I begin, let me remind everyone that Sunday's race is not the Lenox Industrial Tools 300. It is the Lenox Industrial Tools 301. No, the title is not a type-o.

Alright, onto our Sonoma Sears Point Infineon review. For the first time in 3 weeks, I did not pick Kasey Kahne to win.

He won.

It's all good, though, because somewhere, some guy bet on Kahne and won lots of money. And by reading this article, he has agreed to split it with me 50-50.

Whoo Hoo! I'm moderately wealthy! I can rent anything I want!(courtesy: Homer Simpson)

So onto our 301 lap event. I am going to think outside the box(what else is new) and go with a guy who practically dominated Saturday's practice sessions. And it isn't who you think:

5. Marcos Ambrose
4. Greg Biffle
3. Kasey Kahne
2. Denny Hamlin
1. Reed Sorenson

Yes, I am aware of the fact that this is not a Nationwide race. It is not an ARCA race. It is not a Camping World East Series race. It is a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. But Reed Sorenson, who finished 6th in this race a year ago, and who was 1st and 4th respectively in Saturday's practice sessions, will win at New Hampshire. Readers, this is where I depart for another week. Have a Happy Sunday!

No comments: